Friday, February 20, 2015

Six Personalities

Last night, I watched a video of a white man telling me how I could get rid of my six personalities.
His top ten tips and 95% success rate felt like a red marker rubbed across my face.
He spoke of me like I was a clown, an empty canvas and my personalities were paint.
He told me throw them away like they were garbage, consider them made-up people because I was lonely.
He told me it was because I didnt like myself. And that I needed to love myself.
Last night, I watched a white man bullshit me for 10 minutes like he knew a single idea of what it was like to have six personalities.
Like him standing in front of a camera and professional lights made him somehow understand what went through my mind.
Like this was a favour, he was blessing.
He chained me down with long words and diagnoses like a cage built around my thoughts.
A fucking white man, flawless life, thick skin speaking of me like a fucking animal, a retard creature, a living flaw, a sad excuse for a being telling me to love myself.
Why thank you, white man.
It’s wonderful knowing my six personalities put together don’t make half the person you are.
Maybe someday you’ll realise how my six personalities aren’t a fucking fabrication, rather a beautiful reality.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia