Saturday, March 30, 2013

I MOVE AHEAD...........................!!



Have u ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it ? It makes you so venerable. It opens your heart and allows someone to come in and mess you up completely. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul – hurt, a real get- inside you-and-rips-you-apart pain….

Well….. love is like falling down….. in the end your left hurt, scarred and with a memory forever…. But one question we all should think is that,” Why do we fall for someone, who really isn’t for us?”
Should we blame ourselves for falling for the wrong one or should we blame the one we fell for because they made us believe that they were the right ones for us?  I don’t know what is worse keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected…… I guess the latter one is worst….. Well there is a reason behind the guess…..
It was in the beginning that he made me feel special; he made me feel like I meant something to someone, like I meant something to him…… From that point onwards I started liking him like hell!! He crossed my mind several times a day, but each of those times was accompanied with confusion …. How could a stranger become so dear, so important…..
But I guess I made a mistake this time … I didn’t even think about his state of mind…. Didn’t even try to know his past … didn’t try to know his feelings… Just started loving him…
It doesn’t matter anymore I guess ……

It’s time I let him go … and that’s hard to do because some part of me will be in love with him for the rest of my life ……

Well leaving back the last smile, the last conversation, the last love, the last goodbye, the last promise………………………….  

I MOVE AHEAD (or that’s at least what I think ) 
 "Sometimes the heart needs more time to accept
what your mind already knows"

2 comments :

  1. <3 ...This is how love is....n this is how it is meant to be.....stupid, mad, insensible and PURE.....or rather, its pure, when its stupid, mad, insensible n passionate <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia