Monday, May 27, 2013

My Three Worst Traits !!!!

Well, this topic isn't a difficult one for me as I can easily reel of three traits that I am not proud of. Unfortunately, I do lend myself to being more negative than positive about myself #MustTryHarder!

My worst trait has to be my perfectionism. I find it incredibly hard not to be overly critical with myself in a lot of things I do. Over the years, this trait has held me back from trying new things. For example, learning to drive, going to dance classes and turning down good job opportunities due to my lack of self confidence. As I have got older I have got more self-confident.(that's one good thing !!! yay !!! )

I won't go on to tell you all about the OCD issues I have, including making sure all the labels are facing the right way and checking I've locked the door, numerous times.Someone once told me to give myself a break and not to be so hard on myself. She said, 'You would never think those awful thoughts about another person, so don't think them about yourself.' This is a piece of advice I've never forgotten.

I am so not a morning person! I cannot start my day without coffee. I need it to help me get  rid me of my morning drowsiness! I am grumpy and everyone who meets me in the morning  has now got used to my groan as they says good morning to me!

My snooze button is my friend; I must hit it five times before I manage to squint out of my eyes! Then I have to try and remember what day of the week we are on! Not good am I?

But what can I say? I am so in love with my duvet. I believe there should be duvet days built into the week!

 I have a terrible addiction to Haribo Starmix sweets. I never get sick of them! I get excited when I pull a sweet out of the bag, wondering which one it will it be.

Will it be the cola bottle, the egg or the jelly teddy?

I know that they are bad for me, what rubbish goes into them and I know I need to cut down. I put it down to the sugar rush!

Do we share any traits??!?!?!? well , if we do then do not forget to comment below and let me know !!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia