Thursday, February 12, 2015

Will these feelings ever end?

It's been over six months now
Since I felt your body, breathed you in, had you in my arms
But here I am
Still craving your touch, the sound of your voice, the smell of your skin
What is wrong with me?
Why can't I let this go?
What are you thinking right now?
Thoughts like these overwhelm me everyday
I want to be your man again
The man that makes you laugh
The man that you have to wiggle toes with to sleep
Most importantly the man that makes you happy
Will this ever happen??
I know the answer, but I continue to dream
Everyday and every night you still cross my mind
There was a time
I thought, "Hey girl you are doing fine!"
I wasn't happy, but I was content, even optimistic
But then I get one text
I miss you it says
My heart sinks to my gut and just like that I feel everything again.
She tells me that she is still in love, that I stole her heart!
Its happening! it's all coming together!
Ah! A miracle! I'm dancing around again
Then.
Just like that the texts stop and the distance begins.
I don't know what I want she says.
And there I am again. Back to where it all began.
All I can think is will these feelings ever end?

~ ~ A guys point of view... cause men feel too ~ ~

1 comment :

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia