Monday, February 2, 2015

Something that has always bothered me is that my family never sits together on the dining table. 
My mom always says that when you eat is the one time you should be free to do whatever you want to.
We never let anyone disturb our meals. And it always bothered me because maybe sitting on a dining table and talking about ourselves and our days would've managed to keep my family together. 
We don't go out on vacations, or for movies or dinners together, we all live separate lives. And while most people come home to their families, we left home and came to live in a sad excuse for it every evening. 
Even now, when I go to people's houses and look at them eating on the dining table, all I'm thinking about is if they'd be together the same way if they sat in their rooms as they ate. 
Am I making sense? I hope I am.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia