Sunday, December 21, 2014

I wore too much eyeliner, it ruined my vision and I got glasses.
My lips were too chapped, I bit on them more often as they bled.
My front teeth were too crooked, I stopped smiling.
My skin was two toned with hundreds of acne scars, I wore tons of foundation.
I left my hair open to hide behind it.
Last Friday, I threw away my glasses and got contact lenses.
I stopped biting my lips and bought myself some lip balm.
I embraced my crooked teeth and laughed all day.
I realized my acne scars look like stars waiting to be put to constellations.
I got a new pixie haircut.
I think I'm happier now.
But I don't think I'm myself anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia