Tuesday, February 18, 2014

You Think, You Know Me


Behind the endless smiles

There are scars I never show

Behind the insane chatter

There is a story you will never know

You see what I choose to show

There are things you will never know

We all wear such shades

That the world has not seen

When the entire world sleeps

I cry and curse within

You may forget the biggest woes

But there’s something you will never know

My roses have so many thorns

They make me bleed more and more

And yet, one day I will grow

And the thorns will hide

I talk, laugh and smile

Because the tears are running dry

You tell me, I will never know

But, I would never say it so

Because we are all broken in ways

Words will never show

And yet, we laugh and cry

Because isn’t that the meaning of life?

My story is unknown

It is yet to be told

Someone, somewhere, someday

Will come along

And hand me the pen

The book of my life is ready

But my hands still, are unsteady

Because there are too many tears

That have been locked for years

I make these nonsense rhyme

Because I am scared to tell

How the smiling heavens too 

Once was cursed in hell!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia