Wednesday, February 19, 2014

'Cuz Life's A Journey

I am walking down the lane…
As I walk by the green trees…
I gaze at the rugged branch…
The leaves are seated at the top…
And yet they peep at the ground…


The leaves wonder what it feels to walk on the ground…
The rugged branch wonders how the view looks from above…
And standing beside the tree…
Walking down the lane…
I wonder what it feels to live a life of regrets…


I have conquered a lot…I have walked miles…
Still the world is unaware of what I have done…
Still the road ahead remains untrodden…untouched… Unfelt….


Do I regret where my life took me..?
Do I regret the lane I am stuck..?
Am I the leaf that looks at the ground…?


No…It was in this lane that I made my choice…
It was in this lane that I vowed to smile…


 I love the lane…because I choose to be the flower…
I bloom…I blossom…and I look above…
I smile…I wink…and I speak of hope…

Because life is too short to have regrets…

I am walking down the lane…
As I walk by the green trees…
I gaze at the flowers…
And I see the bright smile…
And it is time to accept…


Thanks to them…I have been in love with my life for a while….
I kiss them goodbye and walk the remaining lane…
Because like the flowers…I always have more to gain…!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia