Sunday, January 18, 2015


 Photo Credit: Bhumika.B Photography

There are flowers 
in this world
that only grow
after the ground
above them burns.
Scientists say
that the fire sets
the earth aflame
with the birth of these
special flowers which
wouldn’t grow otherwise,
that even though the fire
seems to destroy
everything it touches,
it can also bring
new colors into this world.
What I am trying to say
is that healing hurts,
but so does forgiveness,
and sometimes it is worth it
to see yourself bloom.


1 comment :

  1. I love your poems a lot. They are inspiring me and helping me to motivate myself at some point. You are gifted and everyone should read your poems and thoughts. God bless you! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia