Friday, July 25, 2014

The Last Text (Part-3)

Carie : Merry Christmas Danny.
Sent 12:02 A.M. 

Carie : I am the first person to wish you, as always :)
 Sent 12:03 A.M.

Carie : But you can't wish me back, because that would require you to call or text and dead people can't do that....
 Sent 12:15 A.M.

Carie : Danny? Do you say Merry Christmas to a dead person?? Is it still "merry" for them?? 
 Sent 12:18 A.M.

Carie : Shouldn't it be like "not so merry" or "un-merry", because their like dead?? I guess, dead people just don't celebrate Christmas. Anyways... 
 Sent 12:23 A.M.

Carie : I felt so weird without you this year.
Sent 12:46 A.M

Carie : My mom called your parents.
Sent 12:54

Carie : And all she could hear was them crying
Sent 12:57

Carie : I think they're still sad
Sent 1:04 A.M.

Carie : Just like me
Sent 1:05 A.M.

Carie : And my mom
Sent 1:08 A.M.

Carie : We're all sad
Sent 1:15 A.M.

Carie : I wonder if your parents drink like us
Sent 1:30 A.M.

1/01/2015
Carie : Its new year
Sent 3:00 A.M
Carie : This also marks my first birthday without you
Sent 3:13 A.M.
 
Carie : First Easter
Sent 3:14 A.M.
 
Carie : First Christmas
Sent 3:17 A.M.

Carie : First New Year
Sent 3:19 A.M.

Carie : First last day of school
Sent 3:20 A.M.

Carie : First everything
Sent 3:35 A.M.

Carie : I am so lonely
Sent 4:00 A.M.

Carie : I miss you so much
Sent 4:10 A.M.

Carie : But who knows ? Maybe I'll be seeing you soon :)
Sent 5:00 A.M.

3/1/2015
Carie : I'm sorry! I can't live with this guilt.. Why did i have to send you that text? Why did you have to reply to it??
Sent 4:00 P.M.

Carie : I am so bad. 
Sent 4:10 P.M.

Carie : I'll die for you, that way no one else will have to deal with me and mom wont be so worried anymore.
Sent 4:15 P.M.

Carie : I'll see you soon, okay?
Sent 4:30 P.M.

Carie : Hospitals are so weird. Especially when everyone is trying their best to keep you from dying when that's all you want to do.
Sent 8:00 P.M.

Carie : I'm being kept on a tight schedule, which they claim is a way to keep bad thoughts away.
Sent 8:20 P.M.

4/5/2015
Carie : It hasn't worked!!
Sent 2:37 A.M.

Carie : I want to die!
Sent 2:40 A.M.

Carie : Why wont they let me die?
Sent 2:49 A.M.

Carie : Maybe I'm already dead
Sent 3:02 A.M.

Carie : And only 'breathing.'
 Sent 3:03 A.M.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia