Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Last Text ( Part-2)

Carie : I'm on my way to the therapist
Sent 4:00 P.M.

Carie : My mom told me i need to go
Sent 4:10 P.M.

Carie : I dont know why
Sent 4:20 P.M.

Carie :I am fine, right?
Sent 4:23 P.M.

Carie :I'm really nervous.
Sent 4:40 P.M.

Carie :I dont wanna talk about you or anything
Sent 4:41 P.M.

Carie :Anyways, wish me luck
Sent 4:45 P.M.

Carie :Except that would require you to send me another text
Sent 4:46 P.M.

Carie :And that's what caused all this in the first place.
Sent 4:48 P.M.

26/8/2014
Carie :I'm at your funereal
Sent 6:00 A.M.

Carie :People are crying right now, asking why all this happened
Sent 6:10 A.M.

Carie :I know why
Sent 6:12 A.M.

Carie :It's because I texted you
Sent 6:16 A.M.

Carie :We both know that
Sent 6:18 A.M.

Carie :I think everyone else should know that too
Sent 6:22 A.M.

Carie :I would tell them. But there's one problem....
Sent 6:23 A.M.

Carie : I'm scared 
Sent 6:28 A.M.

Carie :People made speeches about you.
Sent 6:34 A.M.

Carie :And thinking about you again made me cry
Sent 6:36 A.M.

Carie :I met your family, but I couldnt face them anymore. So, I left.
Sent 6:40 A.M.

Carie :Everyone saw me crying, they think they know how I feel. But there is one thing no one knows...
 Sent 6: 48 A.M.

Carie :I was attending the funeral of the boy I murdered.
Sent 6:49 A.M.

16/9/2014
Carie :I feel so lonely now. That's the first emotion I've felt since you're death.
Sent 2:35 A.M.

Carie :That, and guilty. I feel SO guilty that I killed you! And now you're not coming back.
Sent 2:37 A.M.

Carie :That makes me sad.
Sent 2:38 A.M.

Carie :Yes, I feel another emotion
Sent 2:43 A.M.

Carie :Sadness
Sent 2:46 A.M.

22/9/2014
Carie :My mom saw me drinking a can of beer in my room yesterday. She yelled at me and slapped me on my cheek.
Sent 11:30 P.M.

Carie :She says alcohol is only for sad people
Sent 11: 35 P.M.

Carie :But today I saw her sitting on the sofa and drinking from a wine bottle.
 Sent 11:58 P.M.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia