Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Last Text. (Part-4)



5/5/2015
Carie : I hate it here
Sent  5:30 P.M.


Carie : There is only person of my age
 Sent 5:31 P.M.
 

Carie : Except he doesn’t talk to visitors, he just sits in his room the entire day
 Sent 5:38 P.M.
 

Carie : So there’s no way that I can have a conversation with him
 Sent 5:44 P.M
 

Carie : Please get me out of here
 Sent 7:00 P.M.
 

Carie : I’ll do anything to sleep in my own bed again
 Sent 7:10 P.M
 

Carie : Even if I were to never wake up 
 Sent 7:11 P.M.

7/5/2015
Carie : Today I read that as you die your mind replays your life as if it were repeating itself

  Sent 5:01 P.M.

Carie : And that makes me wonder if I’m actually alive right now, or if my life is simply being replayed
  Sent  5:02 P.M.
 

Carie : When will it all end?
  Sent 5:04 P.M.
 

Carie : Will my life just stop??
  Sent 5:05 P.M.
 

Carie : Maybe I’m like a cassette. The tape will wear out and finally give up just like me
  Sent 5:10P.M.
 

Carie : And then, people will throw me away with little thought, just like an old cassette I mean.
  Sent 5:11 P.M.
 

Carie : People will barely know that I am gone
  Sent 5:30 P.M.
 

Carie : And now I can’t wait for this cassette to get over
  Sent 5:54 P.M.
  

Carie : I already feel myself wearing down
 Sent 6:02 P.M.


12/5/2015

Carie : I was with the boy from room 208, the one who wouldn’t come out of his room
  Sent 5:01 A.M.


Carie : And we smoked and talked about our past
  Sent 5:07 A.M.


Carie : The boy from room 208 and I, were forced to meet by our nurses
  Sent 5:09 A.M.


Carie : It was so similar to how we met, we were forced to meet by our parents
  Sent 5:13 A.M.
  

Carie : For us, we shared juice boxes and cookies
  Sent 5:14 A.M.


Carie : For the boy and I, we shared tears
  Sent 5:17 A.M.

14/5/2015

Carie : Today I heard the boy talk to the therapist, 
  Sent 2:00 P.M.


Carie : His name is Alex
  Sent 2:03 P.M.


Carie : And guess what, he’s just like me
  Sent 2:06 P.M.


Carie : He claims to have killed someone too.
  Sent 2:12 P.M.


Carie : I got Alex’s number today
  Sent 2:35 P.M.


Carie : Because he left
  Sent 2:40 P.M.


Carie : They sent him home
  Sent 2:50 P.M.


Carie : Why not me? Am I still damaged? Have they not given up on me as yet? ‘Cause they gave up on Carter
  Sent 2:51 P.M.


Carie : He is sad. Sadder than me too.
 Sent 2:55 P.M.


 21/5/2015

Carie : Today, while I was with the therapist I discovered my worst fear 
  Sent 3:04 P.M.


Carie : She asked me what I wanted to live for? What made me happy? 
  Sent 3:05 P.M.


Carie : I thought for a long time and said Alex. Alex made me happy.
  Sent 3:19 P.M.


Carie : And then I realized my worst fear. What if Alex left me? What if he died, just like you?  
  Sent 3:29 P.M.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia