Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Angel in White

I was so high, in the summer clouds
That even the rumors didn’t bring me down
My wings were spread, I was off the ground
Until you turned my life upside down

I wanted to be with you, with your hair that shone so bright
And your deep brown eyes, your skin, so fair,
But you tossed me aside,
You laughed in my face,
And I ended up feeling like a disgrace.

But one October night, you changed my lif,
You showed me your cuts,
And let me to the knife
It seamed to be flawless,
It erased all your pain,
And gave you a smile as right as rain.

So in secret, during the dead of night,
When the silver moon cast a light so bright.
I cut deeper and deeper with my blunted knife,
I called out in pain, I screamed,
But came no aid along.

I found myself addicted, I was hooked on to the pain,
It was a feeling I still can’t explain.
I didn’t know what to do,
I sat in despair,
I had lost all my faith and no longer did I care.

Then came along my angel, my Saviour,
With his pale skin, hazel eyes and long hair,
He came and cried with me,
He said it would all be okay.
I began to care again,
For it was not about me now,
It was about him,
And without him, I would not have been here.

Forever will I be thankful for my Angel in white,
Who came shinning so bright and saved me from the dark,
I’ll always love you for listening and being there,
‘Cause when I had no one you were there.

Te Amo Lucky! <3  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia