Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rediscovering Friendship ........


If You ask me what LOVE is? I’ll tell you that love is the most wonderful relationship that anyone can have. it's the best and most beautiful relationship in the world which cannot be seen or even touched, but it can only be felt with the heart.

Love is not a God as the fine philosophers of Greece once suggested. Love is something far more powerful and universal, for not all people believe in gods, yet all people believe in the existence of love. love is a condition of the human body that cannot be denied. True love is obstinate; in the way that music pours into the ears of an audience, love pouring into the heart of a man cannot be stopped, denied, or set off course. Love is a natural instinct. Love can also be defined as

 Pyar dosti hai ... agar woh meri sab se achchi dost nahin ban sakti to main us se pyaar kar hi nahi sakta......kyunki dosti k bina toh pyar hota hi nahin ... simple, pyar dosti hai (Love is friendship, if she can’t be my good friend then I cannot fall in love with her , because love cannot happen without friendship ... simple, love is friendship) 

- Famous Dialogue from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (  yes ! yes! I am a SRK fan)


My recent trip to Singapore helped me  helped me rediscover love .... it helped me rediscover friendship .........  pure - unadulterated Friendship ..... a bond that we have all shared with someone in our life......

My cousin introduced me to her friend, Nicole  in Singapore. When  i went to pay a casual visit to Nicole's place i was taken aback to see a wonderful bond of love and friendship. A Bond between her son, Niel and their pet, a french bulldog,Nacho.










































4 comments :

  1. Wow! You did it this time! Awesome! Loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, love has so many faces.
    really nice post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u :D yes love has many faces .. we just need to take time off things and discover it :D

      Delete

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia