Monday, January 21, 2013

Hope



Hope, a word I could never let go. That single word which never left my side at desperate times. Hope is a strong feeling that things you desire to have can possibly be yours. When you truly hope for something, it’s always the universe which responds to your hope and fulfills your desires. I personally think hoping is equivalent to never giving up. And when you do not give up on hoping, you always end up achieving your goal.

What do you hope for?

- I hope one day I make my parents feel proud of me.
- I hope I don't fail in any exam.
- I hope I score good marks in the test.
- I hope people appreciate my talent and admire.
- I hope to become rich someday.
- I hope he finds me beautiful.
- I hope that one day I buy that car (Audi).
- I hope I reach in time today.
- I hope I don’t have to work all day
- I hope lecture get off early today.
- I hope I get a good job.

Everyone in this world have some hope, some aspirations that they need to pursue. Keeping up with hope isn't an easy job. Many times trouble may find your way and ask you to give up, but you should always keep on going having a tight grasp on hope. Sometime it may seem like everything you hoped for is over but look for that small ray of hope which is still present. It is said that when every door is closed, there is still one door open, find that door and live your dreams.

HOPE IS A PART AND PARCEL IN EXISTENCE OF LIVING HISTORY. HOPE NEVER DIES, IT ALWAYS REMAINS IN SMALLER FORM. YOU NEED TO CULTIVATE IT AND HARVEST YOUR DREAMS..................


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia