Sunday, November 9, 2014

Self Harm #1

Some call it crazy
Some say it's sick
But I think it's freedom
The pain is fierce but quick
Some say that it's a sin
Just a little too risqué
But it helps release the pain
That I go through every day
The blade is sharp and cold
As it runs across my skin
Leaving me to ponder
How deep I cut in
The chill running  down my spine
Makes me feel at ease
I no longer feel like a coward
Fucking up with every breath I breathe
But some days I want to stop
Feeling like everything's wrong
Trying to let go of the blade
Sometimes I can but not for long
It;s like I'm addicted to the pain
The feeling taking refuge in my veins
Leaving me feeling confused and alone
Wiping at the tears that seem to be stained
Burned into my skin forever
Becoming a part that I cannot escape
Sometimes I just want to hurt all over
To scream at the top of my lungs 'til they break
I want to escape from my memories
They're taking over me
Why can't I just rest?
Why can't they let me be?
 
I just want to be free.

 ~ Just another old one ~ :)

FYI : I used to self harm, but now I'm clean since 1 year :) yay!! :) 

P.S. I will be posting a lot poems and posts based on self harm and depression. Stay tuned to check them :) Also don't forget to share and subscribe to by blog. 
Thanks! I hope you have a great day :) or well, night :p

P.S.S. If anyone of you ever want to talk regarding self harm or depression, I'm always here :) Feel free to contact me at iammissanonymous101@gmail.com , I will always reply :) 
Take Care
Be Strong
Much Love & XOXO
Dia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia