Saturday, June 7, 2014

I wonder



I wonder what you would write,
If you had the inclination to dissipate such woes.
What would be on your paper?
What if my persisting persistence and boastful amount of
hyperbolic word arrangements could be yours?
I would love to read your writes and write your wrongs,
Hopefully your wrongs are just writes
And not a totality of havoc carefully spaced between blue lines,
Whilst chaotic linguistics tend to rise from a certain muse
I guess what I'm saying is,
That I am curious to visually participate in a what seems to be
Something near impossible.
Unless you are me and I am you.
Then my job is complete and I can happily say,
Its not half bad.

2 comments :

  1. That would be really interesting. Loved the line where you have written about he writing and and your writing the wrong, which as I imply is correcting it. Hope I am right. :)

    Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are absolutely right :) Thank you so much :* I'm glad you stopped by :)

      Delete

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia