Sunday, May 25, 2014

You are beautiful

"In all of my living 
you are the 
most beautiful thing 
I have ever owned";
I said to him softly
in a way 
I wanted him 
to not only hear it,
but understand it
"Why? 
I just don't
understand,
Why?"
He replied,
like he always did.
"You aren't like the rest,
you know this.
You just don't know, 
that you know about out it.
You are the kind
of beautiful 
that is unaware of its beauty.
And I know that guys
aren't supposed to be 
beautiful.
But you are.
You are beautiful.
The kind of beauty 
that exists 
in the world,
quietly filling hollow spaces 
of the earth 
with its silence
Not many humans 
understand it,
or see it,
or even take the time to even look for it,
but its there.
It is there,
and it breathes 
against my face like 
the the most beautiful 
thing that will ever 
live in this world."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia