Friday, May 4, 2012

One Day

One drizzly night, when my eyes were flooded and my mind had bouts of remembrance of THAT person, this idiotic piece struck my mind out of nowhere....

What to say honey....
Nothing was as interesting as talking to you....
No one was close to my heart, like you....
My dreams were just for you....
I wanted to be noteworthy, only for you....
You never saw the real me....
I could've done anything to keep you happy....
You were my bliss....
I dunno what I'll do when we meet the next time....
I'll hug you?!
I'll kiss you?!
Or walk away quietly....
Just like a stranger....
I dunno what I'll do.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia